SATEL I-LINK PC Point-To-Multipoint Program User Guide

SATEL I-LINK PC Point-To-Multipoint Program User Guide

SATEL I-LINK PC is a Point-to-Multipoint program, that can be used to drive several SATEL I-LINK 100 slaves connected to SATELLINE Radio Modems. The maximum number of slaves is 16. The program makes it possible to operate systems which are connected to the I/O -ports, to change values, monitor the radio link and Multipoint operation etc.

SATELLINE RADIO MODEM AND SATEL I-LINK 100 CONFIGURATIONS
BAUD RATE
Set the baud rate of the SATELLINE Radio Modem. Check that the other parameters are “N-8-1”.
Set the baud rate of the SATEL I-LINK100 by using the BAUD DIP -switches. 00=2.4, 10=4.8, 01=9.6, 11=19.2 (check that the SATELLINE Radio Modems have the same settings).
PROTOCOL
Set the SATEL I-LINK 100 PRTCL switch to the Multipoint position, P-to-MP.
ADDRESS
Set personal addresses to all SATEL I-LINK 100 sSlaves by using the ADDRESS DIP - switches.
CONNECTIONS
Before connecting the device to a power supply, first connect all inputs and outputs. There is more information about connections at the end of the manual.

START
Open the SATEL I-LINK PC program
OPERATION WINDOW
Open a new operation window from the toolbar list by clicking the -button on the upper left corner, or Open by clicking on the File Menu, opening “New Slave”. Open your own window to all slaves. Note that the maximum number of slaves in this program is 16. Arrange the display by using the Windows Menu or the -buttons.

COM PORT
Open the COM- port from the toolbar list by clicking “Master Config” and select “Open ComPort”. Set the same parameters as you have set for the SATELLINE Radio Modem and SATEL I-LINK 100, then press OK. If there are no COM -port settings, the program will automatically ask for them.

SLAVE ADDRESS
When the new Slave is opened, the program will automatically set the address for it. To make manual adjustments, click anywhere on the empty table using the right mouse button, and select “Set slave address”. Insert the new address, and then press OK.

Get pdf SATEL I-LINK PC Point-To-Multipoint Program User Guide

Sprintwealth